Monday, September 26, 2011

How To Receive Free Cash Daily Using Craigslist

How to make money on craigslist? That's the questions I usually see in discussion forums so I decided to blog about it a little because over the past year I had my own experience with craigslist.

Last year in August I was looking for a job on craigslist and I didn't know much about a computer or the internet, I just knew a little bit about surfing the net on the search engine for whatever I was looking for.

One day when I was browsing through the jobs on craigslist and I came across an ad saying something like this,"Data Entry Job Openings In The Area.

We are seeking honest, motivated individuals in the area with a desire to work in the typing field,all you need is a computer with internet access and basic typing skills,"blah blah blah......

Now does this sound like someone or a company offering a job?

I thought so too, but it's not. These are not employers offering real jobs,these are just people sitting at home trying to make a quick buck off of people whose honesty looking for a real job.

Ok I sent an email to this person saying that I was interested in his job offer.Then he emailed me back describing the job saying I would be processing emails and I would get paid $15 for every email I process according to the step by step instructions in the training materials.

Yes it seems real but I should of known BETTER!

Are you waiting to see what the catch is? Ok there is a ONE-TIME fee of $15 to start and the fee is suppose to cover the processing of the training materials.

At the time I didn't think nothing of it but it doesn't cost to send information over the internet via email.

Guess What? I paid that man $15 and I made it back a thousand x's over using the same system he was using to make money.

My husband and I was struggling really bad trying to make ends meet and I thought that online typing job was the answer to our prayers even though I didn't think of it as a scam because I was also helping other people make money doing the same thing I was doing.(the data entry craigslist style).

The training materials are ONLY teaching you how to do the same thing that person is doing,which is "how and where to place ads on craigslist and what to say in your e-mails to get paid.

I duplicated this system that same day after I paid the $15 for the training materials thinking it was a waste of time but I started to get at least 20-30 replies from my ads per hour.

I was selling the training materials for $10.00 and on average I got around 7-9 customers per day. You do the math. $70-$90 a day isn't much but it paid the bills and I didn't complain.

Some of my customers sent me e-mails thanking me but there were very few others asking for refunds,but it was only around 2% who actually ask for a refund when they found out it wasn't a real job.

I don't do that anymore but I still have the training manual in a file on my computer. If you're a slight bit curious about what the training materials are all about,just send me an email at biz4cash@gmail.com and I'll send it to you via e-mail. Just send me $15 and.... Just kidding! I'll send it to you free at 0 cost.

This system works like a charm, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because it is in violation of craigslist terms and agreements and it's misleading to the customers.

But if you're serious about making serious long term residual income using craigslist and combined with other proven FREE sources earning $1,000'+ per month with NO out of pocket cash, you may want to check out the Free Spiderweb System.

You never need a cent to join the Free Spiderweb System and they teach you step by step to make legitimate cash online starting from $0 and ALL you need is TIME to set it up on auto pilot. It's a cool and simple system.

Visit http://www.isodcg.com/freeonlinecashsystem_rw3.html to learn how to receive free $100 bills online for free.



For more information click here

No comments: