Saturday, October 29, 2011

Katrina Sawa, The JumpStart Your Biz Coach

Get Started Speaking & Get More Clients Fast



This article is for you if you've never spoken to an audience before or even if you're a seasoned speaker....let me tell you why.

Being in business for quite some time now I've discovered one of the easiest and fastest ways to get more clients is to ge... Read >



Managing & Maximizing Your Time



Many entrepreneurs are wasting so much time!

You're spinning your wheels doing things that aren't making you any money or bringing in any new clients. You're even doing some of the very things and marketing strategies that 'they say' should be working... Read >



Tackling Your To Do List




As a small business owner you're probably doing a ton of things yourself in your business - some you need to do but some also that maybe you shouldn't be doing, right? In talking with hundreds of entrepreneurs every month I find that the majority of the... Read >



Maximizing Your Networking Efforts and Etiquette for Bigger ROI



Many entrepreneurs I see out there networking do pretty good; you collect cards, make small talk, talk about what you do, offer to help others when you see a chance and at the very least you just show up which is half the battle.

The following are 6 B... Read >



Automate Your Follow Up to Double or Triple Your Reach



As a small business owner you're probably doing a ton of things yourself in your business - some you need to do but some also that maybe you shouldn't be doing, right? In talking with hundreds of entrepreneurs every month I find that the majority of them ... Read >



Using CDs in Your Marketing for Client Attraction



Here's a quick tip for you to use in your marketing ASAP to generate more leads....

One of the things I do when I'm out networking at live events or when I speak or have an exhibitor booth at an event is I bring free gifts for everyone. I'm not talking... Read >



Small or Home Biz Start Up Don'ts



First of all, don't stop reading based on the headline if you're already in business for yourself. Let me tell you why; 99% of the small business owners I talk to every month have HOLES in their business. Sales and Marketing holes, many of which could be ... Read >



Mastering Your Email and Inbox



As a small business owner you're probably doing a ton of things yourself in your business - some you need to do but some also that maybe you shouldn't be doing, right? In talking with hundreds of entrepreneurs every month I find that the majority of them ... Read >



How Serious Are You About Growing Your Business?



I know many of you are reading other people's ezines and promotions and following other coaches and mentors�.as you should; but I'm hearing that you're confused. With all the coaching groups and mastermind options out there right now, a lot of the 2010- 2... Read >



Big Picture Planning for Startup Businesses Regardless of Where You Are At In Your Business



Do you need to plan for next year or plan for what you're going to do to get your business up and running?

Regardless if you're just starting out in business or a seasoned professional�you always want to plan at the very minimum once a year. Most busin... Read >



5 Simple Steps to Social Media Start Up Success



So many women entrepreneurs come to me and ask still "I don't know how to start up a fan page for my business or how else to promote myself on social media.". It is for this reason I am writing this article today�.there are just too many of you out there ... Read >



7 Reasons To Start And Run An Effective Blog As ONE Of Your Business-Building Success Strategies



I know lots of people suggest you should be blogging if you're not already, right?

They also say you should post something on your blog at least 3 times a week, right?

It is a really great strategy to use in your marketing but it's ONLY ONE of the t... Read >



"5 Easy Steps to Boost Your Business Networking"



Attending, speaking at and being an exhibitor at large conferences and business events are one of the primary ways that bring me consistent client and cash flow. You're in the right place reading this right now if any of the following statements are true ... Read >



The #1 Thing Holding You Back From a 6+ Figure Business



This lack of belief and trust coming from your prospects and connections is why they aren't buying. It may not be anything you're saying necessarily or what you're selling but it's that aura you're giving off, the vibration and energy of lack. Most peo... Read >



The Way You Think Can Change Your Life (and Your Business)



I read a book recently on the plane on one of my trips (something I rarely do actually....books put me to sleep) and it was such an easy read about interesting things that I couldn't put it down. In fact, I pulled out my highlighter and made references i... Read >

No comments: