Monday, October 31, 2011

Sydney Robinson

Who's the First Person to Greet Your Customer?



I approached her sliding glass window and stood in back of a gentleman whom I assumed she was helping. After about three minutes, I realized he was waiting for the office manager and she could have acknowledged my presence. I stepped up to the window; s... Read >



Shrimp & Egg Lovers Take Heart . . . Gurus Say,



Well conducted studies now show that low-fat shrimp and eggs, substituted for fatty foods, do not raise blood cholestero and are not a major contributor to heart disease. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says despite all tha... Read >



To the Salesmen Who Have Prejudged Me. . . . I Want You to Know the Costly Mistakes You Made



My new husband and I relocated to a new city, from the East to the West. We started a marketing company and soon after, opened a printing plant. The hard work and the long hours started to pay off and it was time to purchase a home. We found a brand new... Read >



They Say "Look in the Mirror, Don't See Fat, See Beautiful!" That's Not Going to Make You Healthy o



My husband was 241 lbs. and had a triple bypass six years ago. Today he weighs 178 lbs. and his cholesterol is 108. I never lied to him about his food; I just neglected to mention that I did things like replacing the ground beef in his chili with veggie ... Read >



I Pulled A Fast One on My Obese Husband � Now He's Skinny and Loving It!



I Pulled A Fast One on My Obese Husband ' Now He's Skinny and Loving It! By: Helen RobinsonI really didn't mean to be devious. I was worried about his health and mine. I finally went cold turkey and gave up my two pack-a-day cigarette habit and put on 40 ... Read >

For more information click here

No comments: